Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some belonging to the reasons you can get gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good understanding you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full-line of services not desperate to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you down.)
6. They have too many similar products and trending.pbworks.com that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t have a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and how to get a patent video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they begin a quick look on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to take the risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, InventHelp patent services your commit that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable as possible.